VENICE TourHalf or Full-day
- Duration: Half or Full-day
- No-lines policy You will not stand in lines and waste your precious time
- Availability: Everyday
- Dressing code:Comfortable. No high-heels. Shoulders and knees covered, no large bags
- How to get there: we can arrange a private transfer from your hotel, port or accomodation
- Why take this tour: Venice is one of the most famous places in the world: it is built on islands with more than 400 bridges connecting them. Its beautiful buildings and great artworks make it the most charming city on earth!.
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Pictures are allowed everywhere! Opportunities to taste great food!
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
Have you ever wondered why there are so many places around the world named Venice? Well, the reason is that the original Venice is a wonderful city located North-East in Italy than makes millions of visitors dream every year!
Venice is like a maze of islands, bridges, elegant palaces, canals, richly decorated churches and it is easy to get lost!
Most people only can spend few days in this city and often miss out on many important sites because they do not know where to go.
For this tour we made a selection for you including the most remarkable and interesting places you must visit! We will guide you through St. Mark's Square to the great Basilica and its bellwotwer. We will see the Doge's Palace and the Rialto bridge. We will explore the Basilica de' Frari, Santa Maria Formosa and SS. Giovanin e Paolo, rich of artworks by Titian, Tintoretto, Veronese and other great masters.
We will cross the most pictoresque canals and stop at the best food shops in town to taste some great venetian wines and other specialties.
If you like photography do not forget to bring yoru camera...no other city in the world is more photogenic than Venice!!!
Our Expert Guide
- Energetic, funny
Contact us for more info and to book your tours