AMALFI COAST TourHalf or Full-day
- Duration: Half or Full-day
- No-lines policy You will not stand in lines and waste your precious time
- Availability: Everyday
- Dressing code: Comfortable. No high-heels. Bring a hat in the hot summer days
- How to get there: we can arrange a private transfer from your hotel, port or accomodation
- Why take this tour: The Amalfi Coast is stunning and one of the most beautiful coasts in the world. It is UNESCO's protected site and you will be amazed by the scenery, the food, the people
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Pictures are allowed everywhere! Opportunities to taste great food!
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
The Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful spots in Italy. With its amazing scenery, hill-hugging streets, and the view of the sparkling Mediterranean, but these are not the only things this coast has to offer. Hotels, homes, shops, and villas hug the vertical cliffs.
The view from bus, car, and van ride on the windy, narrow roads to Sorrento and Positano will leave you breathless. We will pick you up in Rome or Naples and take you to Sorrento where you will officially start your excursion. Then, once in Sorrento, our driver will bring you to the most beautiful coastal spots the Amalfi Coast has to offer.
Of the three coastal towns, Amalfi, Sorrento, and Positano, Sorrento is the largest, Positano is the most beautiful of the three towns, and Amalfi has the best hiking and the most sights. Before taking you on a tour of each town, we’ll take you on the scenic Amalfi drive. These narrow, windy roads are best experienced in a bus or van with one of our drivers who have made this trip many times before.
We’ll stop along the way to allow for photos, and even a delicious lunch in one of the local restaurants. You’ll even have some alone time to enjoy the sights, shops, and local churches.
Give us a call, or send an email, for more information about this tour. It is family friendly and everyone will enjoy some time at the beautiful beaches of the Amalfi Coast. Be sure and bring your cameras and extra film, or digital cards, because you will want to capture this memory.
Our Expert Guide
- Energetic, funny
Contact us for more info and to book your tours