Florence TourHalf or Full-day
- Duration: Half or Full-day
- No-lines policy You will not stand in lines and waste your precious time
- Availability: Everyday
- Dressing code: Comfortable. No high-heels. Shoulders and knees covered, no large bags
- How to get there: we can arrange a private transfer from your hotel, port or accomodation
- Why take this tour: Florence was the birthplace of Italian Renaissance, home of some of the greatest artists such as Michelangelo, Donatello and Leonardo.
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Pictures are allowed everywhere! Opportunities to taste great food!
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
The city of Florence has plenty of narrow little streets and only few broad ones. Therefore, a walking tour is the best solution to visit the main monuments with a local guide.
The itinerary includes the Cathedral with its beautiful belltower and huge dome that is still today, after many centuries, the city landmark.
The tour continues to the central square, Piazza della Signoria, with the medieval Palazzo Vecchio that nowadays is the town hall. In the same square you will see famous Renaissance sculptures such as Perseus holding Medusa head or the Rape of Persephone.
Then, we will reach the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) with its typical jewerly shops and the Church of Santa Croce that cointains the tombs of illustrious people including Michelangelo.
Your guide will give you valuable explanations of art and history of the aites visited as well as precipus suggestions on where to buy or taste local products, such as true leather goods, florentine steaks and muh more.
Our Expert Guide
- Knowledgable, kind
Contact us for more info and to book your tours