Rome Food TourHalf-day
- Duration: Approximately 4 hours, there are 7 stops where you can sit
- Options for vegetarians People with special requirements (allergies, vegetarians etc..)will be served tailored food.
- Availability: Everyday
- Dressing code: Comfortable, high-heels not recommended on the cobbled streets of Rome :-)
- How to get there: You can take buses, taxi or we can arrange a private transfer from your hotel or accomodation
- Why take this tour: In only one tour you will see great sites of Rome, eat the best food and drink different wines
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Bring a camera. You will get a printed food guide after the tour for your next days in Rome. Do not eat the whole day before the tour!
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
If you consider yourself a “Foody” and want to taste a little bit of every type of the best in Italian cooking, an evening spent on one of our Food Tours is the way to go.
If you don’t want to have to read every guidebook, get recommendations from your hotel concierge, or wander aimlessly looking for a restaurant that might have what you are craving, contact us for more information about our Food Tours. We definitely have what you have been looking for.
Our evening Food Tour not only includes some of the best restaurants in Rome; it also becomes a history lesson along the way, visiting such areas at the Jewish Ghetto, Piazza Navona, and Campo de’ Fiori.
Our licensed local tour guides are knowledgeable and fun, bringing history to life. You will begin your tour with delicious antipasti and wine. Moving through some of the most beautiful and historic parts of Rome, your guide will fully engage you in the journey of food and history.
From pasta to pizza, soup to seafood, pastries to gelato, you will be surprised at all that our Food Tour offers you. Like having dinner with family, our food tours are created for small groups. They are family friendly and include a discount for children.
Our professional guides will lead you through amazing historic areas and keep even your children enthralled with tales of Kings, Gods, and Emperors. All of the food is included in the price and served family style, vegetarian options are available, and the stroll through historic Rome is suitable for all ages and fitness types.
Perfectly paced with history stops between each course, when the tour ends, you will feel satisfied that the pizza, pasta, coffee, pastries, and gelato were all well worth it. We take all of the guesswork and stress out of finding the best restaurants in Rome. Let our professional and licensed guides show you the way...
Our Food Guide
- Knowledgable, kind, funny
Contact us for more info and to book your tours