- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- No-lines policy You will not stand in lines and waste your precious time
- Availability: Everyday
- Dressing code: Comfortable. No high-heels. Bring a hat in the hot summer days
- How to get there: You can take the train (station: Pompeii Scavi) , taxi or we can arrange a private transfer from your hotel or accomodation
- Why take this tour: Pompeii is the largest excavated Ancient city in the world, it is UNESCO's protected site and you will feel like going back to the Roman Empire!
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Picures are allowed almost everywhere! Bring a plastic bottle of water.
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
Once a thriving commercial port, Pompeii was an important Roman City.
Buried under 30 feet of hot, volcanic ash courtesy of Mount Vesuvius, the city was lost and forgotten for centuries.
Follow one of our licensed, knowledgeable guides on an in-depth history stroll through villas, baths, brothels, and amphitheaters.
Is you are staying in Rome or elsewhere, you will be transported by a private experienced driver up to the entrance of Pompeii, where your experience will begin as you step through the gate.
You will follow your guide through wagon wheel worn stone streets, faded frescoes, and beautifully intact Roman buildings. You will not feel rushed at all during the tour as you are allowed to stop and take in the amazing views from the amphitheater, with silent Mount Vesuvius in the background.
Our tours are family friendly, with a guide who is not only knowledgeable but also gentle and entertaining. By choosing our tour of Pompeii, everything can be organized for you from transportation to tour.
Our Expert Guide
- Informative, entertaining
Contact us for more info and to book your tours