Vatican and Sistine Chapel TourHalf-day
- Duration: Approximately 3 hours
- No-lines policy You will not stand in lines and waste your precious time
- Availability: Everyday, except Sundays and main Catholic holidays when the museums are closed to public.
- Dressing code: Shoulders and knees covered, no large bags
- How to get there: You can take metro, taxi or we can arrange a private transfer from your hotel or accomodation
- Why take this tour: The Vatican hosts one of the largest collections of art in the world and is the center of the Catholic Church
- Age limits The tour is suitable to anyone.If you have kids, please specify during your booking. We give you a guide specialized for kids.
- Special notes: Pictures are allowed almost everywhere! Bring a plastic bottle of water.
- How to book: Quick and easy. Send us an email or use the form to contact us.
Are you looking for a tour to skip the long entrance lines?
Do you want to book a private guide to see the Sistine Chapel and the highlights of the Vatican without wasting money and time?
Do you want to know facts, anecdotes and funny curiosities about popes and the church?
Are you interested in knowing details and secrets of every artwork there?
Well, there is no standard tour that can meet all those requirements. You just need an excellent, expert local guide!
A private guide taking you on a private tour will not be more much more expensive than any regular group tour...but it is so much more worth it! You choose the itinerary...and if you are not familiar with this place..then the guide will choose the menu for you...
You will visit the Basilica of St. Peter, the Sistine. Chapel, the Gallery of Tapistries, the collection of sculptures, the tombs of the Popes, the Rooms painted by Raphael for Pope Julius Ii, the Gallery of. Geographic Maps, the fresoces of the Immaculate Conception, the Sobiesky Hall, the Belvedere....and all the most famous masterpieces...but not only!
You will also see parts that usually visitors miss out but deserve attention! Indeed, the guide will take you also to the double-helix staircase, to the Barberini chapel wallpapered with leather, the Borgia apartments, the Ancient statues of Socrates, Homer and Perikles, artowks by Dali, Chagall, Rodin and much much more.
Why taking the risk of choosing among dozens of random Vatican tours instead of choosing your guide online by knowing her background, reviews and skills?
Send us an email or call us by phone. We will be happy to help you planning and customizing your experience in the Vatican.Word-of mouth and raving reviews are proof or the quality of our guides. Try...you will be posiivekey surprised!
Our Vatican Guide
- Knowledgable, kind, funny
Contact us for more info and to book your tours